Men’s: What to Wear to a Holiday Shindig!
Last week, it was time for boots. This week, we’re going to get our hook-up right for all the holiday festivities with family and friends. I’ve put together two versatile ensembles, one classy and the other casual. These selections will do you good beyond the holidays and remain wearable throughout the year. I’m not the ugly Christmas sweater wearer with all of the loud colors, however, I do keep it cool. Especially with the shoes yo!
Casual Holiday Ensemble
1. Black Authentic Bayswater Peacoat Jacket (J. Crew) – $255
2. Elderberry Lambswool Crew (Scott & Charters) – $170
3. Black 501 Original Jeans (Can you ever go wrong with Levi’s?) – $44
4. Maroon F.S. Straight Shooter Hi (Converse) – $80
Upscale Holiday Ensemble
1. Charcoal Herringbone Sport Coat (J. Crew) – $298
2. Classic Navy Point-Collar Regular-fit Dress Shirt (J. Crew) – $79.50
3. Dimensional Rigid 501 Original Jeans (Can you ever go wrong with Levi’s?) – $44
4. Espresso Jimmy Plain Oxford (Cole Hann) – $199.95